Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Idea....

Suddenly when i drive back from class the idea for my journal come out from my mind......i want to write somenthing.....huhuhu...why the idea come at the wrong time.....but i have the point on what i'm going to write yuhuuuu......i have to study about my group assignmt and write a report base on conflict, problem, attitude and leader function in the small group......i need to submit this assignmet by the end of August......at this time i can feel the stress.... but thanks to my master buddies..(muney & farid) they help me a lot..... diaorg x kedekut ilmu k.....


ok lah next time i sambung k....i want to sleep to charge my energy....daa~~~~ Gud nite~~~~


*oh nooo.....ONTOLOGI kene submit on Thursday......i need to repair my ontology.....*



No comments:

Post a Comment